Wednesday, January 21, 2009
What a find, well it looks like I'm the only one who has not found TreeHouse yet. Well I have now, and this is a great find for me. I am a very tall woman, I have a great need for this clothing line. I'm really excited about this Hot Item of the week. TreeHouse has been in business for a while November 2006. It shows they really know what they are doing. A Wonderful clothing line that is is sure to get your sping wordrobe off right. They offer tops, dresses, pants, and skirts. I love the idea of offering gift certificates they have those too. Treehouse 28 has sold 37 items in the last week and a total of 4,783 in 26 months that is an average of 6 items a day. I know some of you would just be overwelmed but I would love that. Treehouse 28 is offering a great SALE right now a free pair of thumbhole arm warmers with every purchase (please read announcements for more details) Treehouse makes everything custom for each purchase, and ships everywhere. Wow I think that is one amazing find.
Please check this one out and let me know what you think?
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
|ok it's not me but I did ask and they did tell.|
you can check for yourself here in my last post http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6000219
I first want to thank all of them for taking the time to help us all out. I really hope you all can apreciate what they do for us in the forums.
Here is a list I came up with it is awesome!
1. Pictures, You can always do better keep working them until they work for you.
2. Business cards - send them with every order, take them with you everywhere you go and pass them out. Talk about Etsy it can come up in every conversation you have.
3. Sale outside U.S. most of my personal sales come from outside the U.S. You are losing sales if you don't!!!
4. Re-list often, I quit re-listing because I'm in the jewelry section and their is so many listings I thought we bother. Well the wise say re-list, you want to be near the top of the searches.
5. Think like a buyer, what would get you to buy your items? Price right?, Free gift?, Free shipping? REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS
6. Ship out same day as purchase, customers are excited to get their purchase the sooner the better.
7. Keep the same theme in your shop.
8. Be professional in forums at all times. Being a professional was mentiond many times, You are in a business even if you are in your pajamas behind the computer.
9. Remain teachable and HUMBLE I think that is why the great sellers of etsy are in the forums they are still learning.
10. Great packaging
I hope this helps I know it's helped me I have a lot of pictures to take to start with.
This item is reserved and not for sale right now in Erinelizabeths shop: it is called (A little Luck Necklace) What I noticed is that it is HOT........ YEP HOT!!! she has sold several of these lucky necklaces in the last 7 days. Do they know something about this? is it really bringing luck? I'm going to need one if it really is or maybe I need one to go with my own lucky ring they would be cute together. Erinelizabeth's shop is beautiful she makes gorgeous jewelry including necklaces and earings with the highest quality parts. Sterling silver and an arangment of gems like Topaz, Garnets, Amethyst, Apatite and Peridots. She uses different shaps of gems to make just a beautiful piece to be worn in many different occations, a dress up night out, or an everyday casual setting. You can find everything in her shop to doll your self up. Erinelizabeth's price range is as low as $18.00 to $52.00 she has sold 966 items in 2 and a half years, thats more than one sale each day. Erinelizabeth has 2675 hearts. I have noticed all her pictures are close ups and really show off the gems. Their are great discriptions of her neclaces and customers really know what they are purchasing. Great Job, keep up the fantastic work.