Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TreeHouse 28


What a find, well it looks like I'm the only one who has not found TreeHouse yet. Well I have now, and this is a great find for me. I am a very tall woman, I have a great need for this clothing line. I'm really excited about this Hot Item of the week. TreeHouse has been in business for a while November 2006. It shows they really know what they are doing. A Wonderful clothing line that is is sure to get your sping wordrobe off right. They offer tops, dresses, pants, and skirts. I love the idea of offering gift certificates they have those too. Treehouse 28 has sold 37 items in the last week and a total of 4,783 in 26 months that is an average of 6 items a day. I know some of you would just be overwelmed but I would love that. Treehouse 28 is offering a great SALE right now a free pair of thumbhole arm warmers with every purchase (please read announcements for more details) Treehouse makes everything custom for each purchase, and ships everywhere. Wow I think that is one amazing find.
Please check this one out and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment