Thursday, January 15, 2009

uniqueartpendants's


I just found this little shop in the forms, This is a great way to say you care.
An Origami Peace Crane (a symbol of Honor and Loyalty) made from delicate rice paper.
A paper greeting
"I love that you're my friend"
on Antiqued Parchement Paper.
All in a 3.5" x 3.5" gift box.
*IF YOU WANT THIS SENT FOR VALENTINE'S DAY WRITE
"SHIP FEB. 10th" IN THE NOTE SECTION OF YOUR PAYMENT.
That way you can buy it now and make sure you get one but have it
arrive for Valentine's Day. If the "SHIP FEB. 10th" is not written it
will ship immediately.*
Let your friend get something in the mail besides bills with this awesome greeting!
Make their day special!
She has sold 21 in a week and plenty of more days until the 10 of Feb.
I am going to keep my eye's on this one to see how many she gets before Valentines day.
She will be a busy girl. If you need help my son loves to make these birds.
Awesome Idea!! She charges 5.00 and free shipping anywhere in the world Can't beet that!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this item before on ETSY I think it is a great gift idea! Great item

    ReplyDelete