Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bumble Beadz


The more I look the more I see people doing really really well,
I feel like I'm being left in the the dust.
Anyone else feel like that? Ok no more tears!
Here is another great shop She sales Scrabble tile pendant, Her
price is amazing only 6.75 each.
They also come with a silver plated ball chain, you can't beat that anywhere. You can tell she is ready for Valentines day she's got lips, hearts, love, and cupid pendants all ready to ship out.
Looks like the Zebra Print Heart is doing pretty well so far.
She has sold 12 items just today and 35 sales in one week. Bumble
Beads has been in business 2 years and has had 774 sales That's Fantastic!!!!!
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for adding me to your blog. I don't mind at all. I just read the portion on my pendant and you did a great job. Believe it or not, I opened my shop in December of 2007 but I didn't really start selling my scrabble tile pendants until June of 2008 so all but approx. 3 sales have been made in the last 7 months.

I absolutely LOVE etsy. It's the greatest place to find unique, handmade items as well as to sell. What I really want to do is start promoting etsy in general as well as my own shop but there are soooooo many people that have never heard of etsy so I try to get the word out about etsy as much as possible.

Thanks again for adding me to your blog - I sincerely appreciate it.

Have a great weekend!!!

Kelly

OK, everyone can you imagine selling over 700 in seven months? It's possible here is the proof

No comments:

Post a Comment